How is your hand?

That is the question I’ve been meaning to ask, among all other questions that I couldn't ask you.

It’s been an old impulse, the desire to reach out to you and ask about your day, your life, your everything.

But I couldn't, and I shouldn't, especially after everything, especially when you keep telling me to stop bothering you, especially when I'm still choosing to stay here.

Last night I had a nightmare. The ring couldn't protect me anymore, and it scares me a bit. 

I miss your hand on my ear. I miss your hug in the middle of the night.

I miss you.

Reach out to me whenever you can.

I hope we can talk before it’s too late.

I hope you can read this.

I hope for you.





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How are you?

Sắp tròn một năm...

Thôi, không sao mà, buồn một chút thôi, rồi dậy nỗ lực tiếp