Just some random thoughts
Is this weird? How I kept secretly, constantly, indeliberately think of you in everything I do.
It's not annoying, to be honest. It's just strange. Although, my heart still aches when the thought of you appears.
But it's alright, I have come to terms with our reality right now, or at least I tell myself so.
Still, I keep talking to myself like I'm talking to you, like I have the ability to transcend time and space to be in another parallel universe, where you are there, together with me, smiling and playing with my hands while I talk nonstop. And that somehow soothes me a bit.
I don't want us to be sad. I want us to be happy, free, and fulfilled.
So I just wanna write something positive, like I did the IELTS test (though the result was not satisfying), or my belly is getting better, or I successfully hosted 2 special editions of Speak Club...small things, but it would be great if you know and share with me too :D
Mid-Autumn is coming, and I miss buying you the moon cake that you like. I miss buying you a lot of things. I love it when you can receive small things from me.
After taking the IELTS test, I will learn Chinese again. Oh, and I'm learning to build my own website (to help student learn writing because that is the skill I'm struggling the most) but it's so harddddd since I'm building everything by my own.
Anyways, I hope you're there, somewhere, still smile like you did. You look perfect when you smile.

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét